Monday, August 12, 2019

8/12/19 - #398 - Friend

Another Monday so another easier day for me to make a card for challenge. Today's card is with an oversea challenge called - INKSPIRE_me Challenge. Usually I am not too good with the color challenges so I just used the sketch instead. Each strip is at 3/4" by 2.5" but then I can only fit 5 DSP onto the card, so I think if I cut my pieces smaller, I will be able to fit 6 just like the sketch did. I used last year's DSP and paired it with Daisy Lane stamp set sentiment. I kept the layout pretty close and very simple.
I hope you like this quick cad I made today.  





Challenge Used: #398
Stamp Sets: Daisy Lane
Colors: Crumb Cake
Paper: Whisper White, With All My Love DSP, Glimmer Paper (pink)
Others: Mini Heart Punch (retired), Share What You Love Artisan Pearls 

No comments:

Post a Comment