Saturday, August 29, 2020

8/29/2020 - Tuesday Morning Sketches - Season's Greeting

Today’s card is using Tuesday Morning Sketches. I decided to go wit the Coming Home Bundle to create this card. I die cut out the trees and the house and color them in with the Stampin’ Blends . The more I used the Blends, the more I am in love with them but I definitely need more practice. Then I adhere the Pool Party cardstock with the Balmy Blue Glimmer Paper. I added a sentiment and finish the card. I hope you enjoy this card I am sharing today.

 

 

Challenge: #569
Stamp Set: Coming Home, Teeny Tiny Christmas,    
Others: Dimensional, Stampin’ Blends, Classic Label Punch, Coming Home Dies,      
Colors: Memento Black, Old Olive, Misty Moonlight, Poppy Parade, Pool Party, Crumb Cake,  
Papers: Whisper White, Pool Party, Balmy Blue Glimmer Paper


3 comments:

  1. Very adorable Christmas card. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a clever use of the Coming Home set and I really like your color choices. So glad you played along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love the scene you created!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete