Monday, August 17, 2020

8/17/2020 - Make My Monday #129 On The Beach - Awesome at Any Age


Welcome back to another week of Make My Monday - #129 on the beach! I still can’t believe that summer is almost to an end (or is it?!), and definitely need to go to the beach a little more! The stamp set I used from Stampin’ Up is totally suitable for this card! I die cut out the stitched circle first and use the images to create a beachy theme. It may be hard to see but the yellow sun is colored in with Wink A Stella. I stamped a birthday related sentiment as I will be sending this card to my cousin in Taiwan for his birthday! I hope you enjoy this card I am sharing today and be sure to join us at the challenge!





Challenge: #129
Stamp Set: Waterfront, Itty Bitty Birthday
Colors: Balmy Blue, Pineapple Crunch, Old Olive, Gray Granite, Soft Suede, Memento Black, Grapefruit Grove,    
Papers: Whisper White, 2019-2021 In-Colors DSP, Balmy Blue 
Others: Dimensional, Stitched Shaped Dies, Wink A Stella,

1 comment: