Tuesday, August 25, 2020

8/25/2020 - Cardz 4 Guyz #252 Explore Outdoors

Weclome back to another week of challenge here at Cardz 4 Guyz and this week we are making Great Outdoor card. When I think of outdoor activities, golfing pop to mind. Golf is important part of my life – my god-mother/god-father owns a golf course in Taiwan, I used to work there for a year, all my relatives including my folks love playing golf and I used to play too……so this theme is special to me. I kept the card pretty simple and used the retired Clubhouse bundle for this. I added a Happy Father’s Day sentiment because 8/8 is Taiwanese Father’s day and this card will be heading to CA to my dad. As you can see, lots of die cutting and only one stamp. I hope you enjoy this card today and be sure to join us at the challenge.

 

 


Challenge: #252
Stamp Set: Club House  
Colors: Crushed Curry,  
Papers: Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Crushed Curry, Green (retired), Clubhouse DSP,
Others: Dimensional, Club House Dies, Gold Ribbon (retired)    


No comments:

Post a Comment