Saturday, August 1, 2020

8/1/2020 - CAS Colours & Sketches & TGIF Challenge - Just Wanted to Say.....


The weather here in the Chicagoland area is cloudy so it feels really nice to be outside, not too hot, so we will be heading out for a bike ride later. Today’s card is using CAS Colours & Sketches and also an picture inspiration challenge at TGIF. I decided to go with the Celebrate Sunflower stamp set. I die cut and colors the 2 smaller sunflowers and the stripes I decided to all use the DSP. What I need to learn is to make sure how to die out the flowers more accurately. I hope you enjoy this card I am sharing today.



Challenge: #381 & #TGIFC275
Stamp Set: Celebrate Sunflower
Colors: Stazon Ink, Daffodil Delight/Old Olive/Soft Suede (Markers)
Papers: Whisper White, Flower for Every Season DSP, Just Jade,
Others: Dimensional, Celebrate Sunflower Dies,  

1 comment: