Thursday, July 30, 2020

7/30/2020 - Hand Stamped Sentiments - Thank You


Today’s card is using Hand Stamped Sentiment sketch challenge. After I saw all the wonderful creation by the DT teams and participants, I came up with this card. For the horizontal separation, I decided to use the ribbon for it. The circle image I ended up using the floral image from Flowering Blooms and color it in with Watercolor Pencils with Aqua Painter. I really like how the coloring turns out for in depth of the shades. I know we have Stampin’ Blends for colorings but I always have a soft spot for the Watercolor Pencils. Hope you like this card I am sharing today!




Challenge: #344
Stamp Set: Flowering Blooms 
Colors: Stazon Ink, Highland Heather/Cherry Cobbler/Garden Greens (Watercolor Pencils), Cherry Cobbler
Papers: Whisper White, Peony Garden DSP, Highland Heather,
Others: Dimensional, Silver Edge Ribbon, Flowering Dies,  

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty card - I love your colouring - and a great take on our sketch - thanks for joining us at HSS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really lovely!! Your coloring is beautiful and I love your choice of DSP!! Thanks for playing along at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty. Love how you colored the image. It really makes it pop. Thanks for joining us at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

    Robbie

    ReplyDelete