Friday, July 3, 2020

7/3/2020 - CAS Colours & Sketches & Festive Friday - Happy Birthday


Hi everyone – today’s challenge is with CAS Colours & Sketches and also Festive Friday! I rarely do color challenges because I am just not good at creating a card with my stamp sets using a particular set of colors but after seeing some awesome samples from the DT – I wanted to give it a try. The card I came up with use some of the new Stampin’ Up products. The flower is color in with Balmy Blue Watercolor Pencils and the pink is with Flirty Flamingo.  I used the Blender Pens to smooth out the lines. For Festive Friday - the elements I used is Floral Theme, Birthday Theme, Stitching (faux), Single Image & Clean & Simple. I really like how this card turned out, soft and elegant and I think I have the perfect recipient for this card. Thank you for dropping by today.





Stamp Set: Flowering Blooms, Posted for You  
Colors: Granny Apple Green, Watercolor Pencils (Balmy Blue, Flirty Flamingo), Memento Black, 
Papers: Whisper White, Balmy Blue, Peony Garden DSP  
Others: Dimensional, Stitched Rectangle Dies, Blender Pen, Watercolor Pencils, Pearls  

4 comments:

  1. Pamela, this is a beautiful CAS card! I'm so glad you played along with Festive Friday. I hope you keep coming back. :)
    Blessings,
    Beth McCullough- DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. The floral spray is lovely! Thanks for sharing your card with us at CC&S! :) I hope you'll join us again soon for another challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card, Pamela. Thanks for playing along with us at CAS Colours & Sketches Challenge. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card, so soft and delicate looking. Thanks for joining us at CC&S.

    ReplyDelete