Thursday, July 2, 2020

7/2/2020 - The Spot - Thanks


Hi everyone – welcome to my blog! Today’s card is using The Spot (Sketch Challenge) – a challenge I participated for the first time! I really enjoyed DT – Jennifer’s card using the Stitched Rectangle Dies so I wanted to try that as well. I cut the DSP to 5.5” x 4 ¼” and then diagonally and then adhere it onto a Whisper White cardstock so I can run it through the Big Shot. Since the pattern of the DSP is already kind of busy with floral images, I just kept the card simple just stamping sentiment in for the middle. I really like the Ornate Thanks because you can mix and match lots of sentiment to your liking! I hope you enjoy this card I am sharing today!

 

Challenge: #117
Stamp Set: Ornate Thanks   
Colors: Mint Macaroon, Terracotta Tile, Bumble Bee, Whisper White,
Papers: Whisper White, Ornate Garden DSP, Bumble Bee  
Others: Dimensional, Stitched Rectangle Dies,    

1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful card! I love the Ornate Garden Suite and it was perfect to use with this sketch! Thanks so much for joining us at The Spot this week for our sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete