Wednesday, July 8, 2020

7/8/2020 - CASEing the Catty Sunday - Happy Birthday


Today’s card is using CASEing the Catty Sunday Challenge – on page 130 of the current annual catalog. It’s hard to see but the border of the DSP is actually raised up by dimensional and I used Foam Adhesive instead since the border is too thin (next time if I make this card I again, I would remember to leave a larger border). I colored in the floral image using the colors on DSP and cut out the outline of the sentiment and adhere onto the circle piece. I really like how this card turned out and really enjoy making this.

 


Challenge: CTC275
Stamp Set: Posted for You  
Colors: Memento Black, Gray Granite and Petal Pink Markers     
Papers: Whisper White, Peony Garden DSP, Petal Pink
Others: Dimensional, Foam Adhesive, Stitched Shaped Dies,  2” Circle Punch,

No comments:

Post a Comment