Monday, July 6, 2020

7/6/2020 - Make My Monday #126 Stars and/or Stripes - You Do a Great Job


Welcome back to another week of Make My Monday! Today’s challenge is using Stars and/or Stripes and I decide to go with the stripes on the designer series paper! I wanted to make a card for my husband for Father’s Day (I know, 2 weeks ago) and this is what I came up with. The image is stamped with Stazon and color in with Stampin’ Up Watercolor Pencils along with Blender Pen to smooth out the line. The sentiment is heat embossed with Black Embossing Powder on the vellum. We also wrote a really nice message to him, of course! I hope you enjoy this card I am sharing today and be sure to check out everyone’s creation and join in on the challenge.




Challenge: #126
Stamp Set: Few Good Man           
Colors: Stazon Black, Watercolor Pencils  
Papers: Whisper White, Country Club DSP (retired), Gray Granite, Vellum
Others: Dimensional, Stitched Shaped Dies, Black Embossing Powder, Blender Pens,  

1 comment: