Tuesday, July 28, 2020

7/28/2020 - Cardz 4 Guyz #250 Get Well Wishes - Sending Hugs


Welcome back to another week of challenge here at Cardz 4 Guyz and this week we are making Get Well Wishes card. I wanted to keep it simple for the guy so I kept the colors in the same family tone – Green. I used the die cut from Celebrate Sunflower fern images with the cardstock. Then I layer them into the stamped rectangle and added some twines and pearls and voila, an elegant card for the guy during a tough time. I hope you enjoy this card toady and be sure to join us at the challenge!



Challenge: #250
Stamp Set: Swirly Frames, Inspiring Iris,    
Colors: Garden Green, Mint Macaroon   
Papers: Whisper White, Garden Green, Mint Macaroon,    
Others: Share What You Love Artisan Pearls, Celebrate Sunflower Dies, Old Olive Baker’s Twine,

No comments:

Post a Comment