Saturday, July 4, 2020

7/4/2020 - CASEing Tuesday - Let's Celebrate You


Happy Fourth of July! Today's card is using FB page - CASE-ing Tuesday, for the sample on page 82 of the current annual catalog! I decided to make it into a birthday card using Birthday Banaza that I borrowed from my crafty friend, Tobe. I really enjoyed this stamp set but it sure takes a lot of stamping to create a scene. The gift boxes are using different colors and the twocan is the easiest animal to stamp on because there is no mult-colors to use. I pop up the bird on dimensional to give it more of the layering. Hope you enjoy this card and have a great 4th of July!!




Challenge: #258
Stamp Set: Way To Goat                 
Colors: Memento Black, Magenta Madness, Basic Gray (Blends), Crumb Cake
Papers: Whisper White, Pool Party, Old Olive, Misty Moonlight,  
Others: Dimensional, Friendly Silhouette dies, Stitched Shaped Dies, Stampin’ Blends, Markers, Rhinestone

No comments:

Post a Comment