Monday, August 31, 2020

8/31/2020 - Make My Moday #130 Criss Cross Card - Inspiring Iris

  Welcome back to another week here at Make My Monday – today we are sharing Criss Cross Card. I follow the instruction from Splitcoastampers and it was so fun and easy to make. I decided to use up some of my retired DSP from last year Occasion Catalog and make it into a encouragement card. I decided to not do a band around the card and just adhere a stamped image on oval shape dies in the middle with dimensional. I also used the Timeless Label Punch to create a tab for the insert’s handle. I hope you enjoy this card today and be sure to join us at the challenge and give this special fun fold card a try!  

 

 


Challenge: MMM#130
Stamp Set: Inspiring Iris,  
Others: Oval Layering Dies, Dimensional, Corner Rounder (retired), Timeless Label Punch,  
Colors: Memento Black, Lovely Lipstick (retired), Soft Seafoam,
Papers: Whisper White, With All My Love DSP, Pink (retired), Real Red,   

1 comment: