Wednesday, August 5, 2020

8/5/2020 - The Paper Funday Challenge - Bugaboo Stamps: Anything Goes with Twist: Back to School

Welcome back to another month here at The Paper Funday Challenge. Today's card is using Bugaboo stamp - Puppy Love image. This doggy is just too cute and I really want to showcase him so I got multiple prints of him and cut one out to layer on top of my main image and I sponge around it to create the background color for him. Then I used the Stampin' Blends for his body and markers for the heart. I really like how it turned out and I made it into a LOVE card. I hope you like this card I am sharing today and be sure to check out everyone's creation and join us at the challenge. 



                  ** my cut out image


Challenge: #20
Stamp Set: Bugaboo Stamps - Puppy Love, Posted for You (sentiment) 
Colors: Purple Posy, Terracotta Tile, Rococo Rose 
Papers: Whisper White, 2019-2021 In-Colors DSP, Terracotta Tile, 
Others: Stampin' Blends, Stampin' Up Markers, Sponge, 

No comments:

Post a Comment