Monday, February 27, 2023

2/27/2023 - Make My Monday #195 Tags - For You

Welcome back to another bi-weekly challenge here at Make My Monday and this week we are making Tags! I would usually make tags to be on my card but this time, I am making a gift card tag with a tutorial I found. The cardstock is cut down at 7 ½” x 2 ¾” and scored at 2 ½” to create a pocket, then you can decorate as you wish. I simply just cut an angle at the top for to create a tag shape and use my hole puncher to create a hole for twine. This is perfect to put in a gift card along with a gift that you might have for the recipients. I hope you enjoyed this quick tag I am sharing today and be sure to join us at the challenge.


 


Challenge: #195
Stamp Set: Happy Labels      
Colors: Fresh Freesia,  
Paper: Whisper White, Fresh Freesia, Flowers & More DSP,  
Others: Dimension, Happy Labels Punch, Melon Mambo Twine (retired),

No comments:

Post a Comment