Thursday, June 29, 2023

6/29/2023 - Cardz 4 Galz #202 More Folds - Sending Smiles You've got the biggest heart

Welcome back to another bi-weekly challenge here at Cardz 4 Galz and this week we are making More than One Fold card! I always love a unique fold type of cards but it can’t be too complicated since I am just not good at it. I found this fold on YouTube called Spanner Panel Card and wanted to give it a try! It’s a really fun way to showcase the designer series paper as there are may places you can put them in. I stamped the sentiment on the bridge cardstock that I adhered to both side of the panel and the main image is die cut out with Parakeet Party and stamped with Blackberry Bliss and Fresh Freesia. I hope you enjoyed this card I am sharing today and be sure to join us at the challenge! By the way, I have a very simple instruction below or you can check out this Splitcoaststampers video.

Card base – 5 ½” x 8 ½” cardstock score at 4 ¼” and 1 1/8” from each side to the folded line
Outside DSP – 1 x 4” (x 2 pieces) and 3” x 4” for the middle panel 
Cross Bridge Panel – 1 ¼” x 5 ½” cardstock and Whisper White 1 x 5 ¼” for stamp image

 

Our blog badge

 



Challenge: #202
Stamp Happiness Label, Sending Smiles,                            
Colors: Blackberry Bliss, Fresh Freesia, Orchard Oasis, Parakeet Party,     
Paper: Whisper White, Flower & More DSP (Retired), Pacific Point, Parakeet Party,
Others: Dimension, Sending Smiles Dies, Polished Dots (retired),

No comments:

Post a Comment