Saturday, July 8, 2023

7/8/2023 - Less is More #487 B for Beach - Circle Saying

Happy Saturday! Welcome back to another bi-weekly challenge here at Less is More and this week we are making B for Beach card! Sadly I don’t have any beach stamp set but when I think of beach, seashells came to mind so I used the image with lots of seashells from Circle Saying for this creation. I also just got my Inked Botanical 6 x 6 DSP and decided to use it on this creation. I colored in the seashells with different colors of markers and added an awesome sentiment. To add some interests I finished it with twine and also some sequins. Thanks for stopping by and remember to join us at the challenge.


 

 


Challenge: #487
Stamp Circle Saying                             
Colors: Lost Lagoon, Stazon Black
Paper: Whisper White, Inked Botanical DSP, Evening Evergreen, 
Others: Dimension, 2 3/8” Circle Punch, Twine, Sequins, Stampin’ Markers

1 comment:

  1. Such a happy card pamela and those shells are beautifully coloured.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete