Monday, April 22, 2024

4/22/2024 - Make My Monday#224 International Jazz Day - Piano with Classic Label Punch

Welcome back to another bi-weekly challenge here at Make My Monday and this week the theme is International Jazz Day and I made a piano card for this challenge. Sadly I no longer have any guitar/music dies so I have to be creative for this challenge. I saw a video from Tammy White and decided to CASE it. I happened to still have the Label Punch that I can use. My Basic Black piece is 5 x 3/1/2” and then layering Sweet Sorbet piece is bigger than that. I finished the card with a ribbon and a sentiment. I enjoyed making this card and I hope you will take the time to join us at the challenge.

 


Challenge: #224
Stamp: Sending Smiles  
Colors: Memento Black,
Paper: White, Starry Sky, Sweet Sorbet, Basic Black,   
Others: Dimension, Label Punch, Sweet Sorbet Ribbon,             

1 comment: