Thursday, October 3, 2019

10/3/19 - CTS# 342 - Enjoy The Little Things

Today's card is using CAS(E) This Sketch. I really like this layout and I think it's a great way to us up some of the big and small pieces of DSP. I used some the retired DSP and paired it with my new stamp set - Friend Like You. I got the bundle but been having a hard time trying to use it so today's card is using a new image that I haven't used for a masculine card. I kept the layout pretty true to the sketch. Hope you enjoy this card today.

CTS342


Challenge Used: CTS#342
Stamp Sets: Friend Like You
Colors: Call Me Clover, Soft Suede,
Paper: Whisper White, Animal Expedition (retired), Nature Poem (retired), Call me Clover
Others: Dimensional, Stitched Shaped Framelits, Metalic Pearls 

No comments:

Post a Comment