Wednesday, October 9, 2019

10/9/19 - Color Throwdown and Sketch Saturday - So Thankful

Today's card is using 2 challenges again - Sketch Saturday and Color Throwdown. I love the fall colors they provided and wanted to give it a try and so decided to pair it up with a simple sketch. I did a really fun and simple technique called *tapping*. First I inked up the leafs images with Crushed Curry and then use the markers to tap the colors in. I think it turned out really cool. The tree trunk is using the 2nd generation of Soft Suede and the card came pretty quickly together. I hope you enjoy this card I am sharing today.




Challenge Used: ctd564 & #584
Stamp Sets: Beauty & Joy
Colors: Crushed Curry, Merry Merlot, and Soft Suede,
Paper: Whisper White, Nature Poem (retired), Crushed Curry,
Others: Dimensional, Circle Framelits, Silver Edge Ribbon, 

1 comment:

  1. Lovely fall creation! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CTD!

    ReplyDelete