Monday, July 1, 2019

7/1/19 - CTC235 - Mosaic Mood

Another Monday and it's 1st of July! Gosh, can't believe 2019 is half way through! I hope everyone is doing great. Today's card is using CASEing the Catty Sunday Challenge on page 159 of the Annual Catalog. I decided to use the Mosaic Mood Paper and paired it up with Butterfly Wishes Stamp set. I still need a lot of practice using this type of style of set because you have to make sure the ink pad is not too juicy! I also fussy cut out the hummingbird from the paper and adhere it on the whisper white panel toward the bottom. Hope you enjoy this card today!     
PS - Starting in June, I will move my blog over to Blogger, you can visit me HERE!

]

Challenge Used: CTC#235
Stamp Sets: Butterfly Wishes

Colors: Mint Macaroon,
Paper: Whisper White, Soft Suede, Mosaic Mood Specialty Paper,
Others: Bow Clip (retired), Gray Twine (retired), Metallic Pearls, Decorative Ribbon Border Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment