Tuesday, July 30, 2019

7/30/19 - PP452 - Bird Ballard

Happy Tuesday! Today's card is using The Paper Player Sketch Challenge. I saw a DT card from Windy E and makes me want to use Bird Ballard stamp set as well. I've seen some really awesome coloring on this image, but I still have a lot to learn using the Stampin' Blends! I hope you like this card I am sharing today.





Challenge Used: PP452    
Stamp Sets: Bird Ballard
Colors: Calypso Coral, Old Olive, Smokey Slate, Highland Heather, Lovely Lipstick (all Stampin' Blends)
Paper: Whisper White, Affectionally Yours Specialty DSP, Animal Expedition,
O
thers:  Stitched Nested Label Dies, Old Olive Baker's Twine (retired)  

3 comments:

  1. Pamela your birdie pairs are so sweet and co-ordinate beautifully with you base and background paper. I love colouring too - it's so relaxing! Thanks for joining us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this little group of pretty birds! Such a great take on the sketch! Beautiful coloring, too! SO happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, Pamela! I just love how your little birds coordinate so beautifully with your papers. Thanks so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete