Friday, July 26, 2019

7/26/19 - TSOT #417 - Birthday Wishes

Friday - Today's card is using Try Stampin' On Tuesday! It's a fun sketch and I decided to use my left over daisy flower from the senior living center to create this really quick and easy card. Since the colors on the DSP are retired I picked the closest one we have currently, called Granny Apple Green and I think it matched pretty well. Have a great weekend.





Challenge Used: TSOT417
Stamp Sets: Itty Bitty Birthday

Colors: Granny Apple Green
Paper: Whisper White, Specialty Paper
O
thers:  Daily Punch, 1/2" Circle

2 comments:

  1. So perfect, Pamela - I still have some of this DSP left myself - I feel a CASE coming on, lol. Love that pretty daisy! Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card, Pamela! Simple, yet impactful! Thank your for sharing your creative talents with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete