Tuesday, July 2, 2019

7/2/19 - TGIF Challenge / Fusion - With Heartfelt Sympathy

Happy Tuesday - Today's card is combing 2 challenges - TGIF Challenges (Sympathy Card) & Fusion (Sketch). I don't usually make a lot of Sympathy card but I know these type of cards are good to have on hand. I used Beautiful Bouquet bundles to create this wonderful floral images. I love this stamp set and dies but it's just takes so much time to cut out all the flowers if I was truly going to make a bouquet so decided to just keep it simple with one stem. I stamped the flower in Highland Heather and the center with Blackberry Bliss to make it pop. I really like how this turned out and I think the sketch is very versatile. I hope you like the card I am sharing today!








Challenge Used: Fusion & #TGIFC218
Stamp Sets: Beautiful Bouquet, Well Wishes (retired)

Colors: Mint Macaroon, Highland Heather, Blackberry Bliss
Paper: Whisper White, Share What You Love DSP (retired), Blackberry Bliss,
Others: Bouquet Bunch Dies, Silver Twine, 

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card! I love the simplicity of one single flower. It's just perfect. Thanks for joining TGIF Challenges this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you chose a single bloom and your striped papers are so pretty, Pamela! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful take on the Fusion sketch! Thanks so much for joining us in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete