Friday, July 12, 2019

7/12/19 - IN{k}SPIRE_me Challenge - Friend

Happy Friday!! Today Mama Wu is coming back from Taiwan to Chicago - we've been missing him dearly and can't wait to pick her up later this afternoon. Today's card is using a new challenge site for me, called In{K}spire_me! (I found it on Heather's Site). I used the sketch challenge only and instead of vertical card, I changed it to horizontal card. I used the new Daisy Lane stamp set with both of the daises and use the non-traditional colors to create this card The paper is With All My Love from the last Occasional Catalog and I really like how it turned out. I hope you enjoy this card as much as I do. I might need to safe this card for my wonderful SS for this year!





Challenge Used: IN{K}SPIRE_me Challenge #395
Stamp Sets: Daisy Lane Bundle

Colors: Soft Sea Foam, Balmy Blue, Lovely Lipstick
Paper: Whisper White, Soft Sea Foam, Whisper White, With All My Love DSP
Others:  Daisy Punch, Medium Daisy Punch 

No comments:

Post a Comment