Thursday, July 25, 2019

7/25/19 - World's Greatest Husband

Happy Thursday! Today I am combining two challenges together - The Paper Player & Freshly Made Sketch. The theme is masculine card and combined with a pretty simple sketch I came up with a card for my husband today for our 4 year anniversary. I used one of my favorite retired stamp set and the current colors. I kept the card layout pretty simple and clean. The image is an anchor so the sentiment inside said - You're My Anchor, pretty fitting, right?! Hope you like this quick card I am sharing today!





Challenge Used: PP449 & FMS398
Stamp Sets: Timeless Texture, Guy Greeting,

Colors: Soft Suede, Blueberry Bushel,
Paper: Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, True Gentleman DSP,
O
thers:  Stitched Squared Framelits, Brad, Dimensional 

5 comments:

  1. A perfect anniversary card Pamela and I love the two contrasting colours along with the perfect pairing of image and sentiment. Thanks for joining us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pamela, this is a fantastic anniversary card! I love the anchor and your color combo!
    So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic card to celebrate your anniversary, Pamela! The inside sentiment is perfect, too. Thanks so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful clean and simple card...and so perfect for celebrating an anniversary! Thank you so much for playing in my Clean and Simple Masculine challenge at The Paper Players this week, and congratulations on being selected as A Cut Above!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great card to celebrate your anniversary! Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete