Saturday, July 6, 2019

7/6/19 - FabFri167 - The World Needs More Of You

Today's card is using Fab Friday Sketch Challenge. I wanted the panel piece to show case a beautiful DSP so I decided to go with Share What You Do DSP from last year. I still have a lot of those DSP left so I either need to use them up or go ahead and give it away to my customers! I also used the Decorative Boarder Punch I got at OnStage and also the greeting from the Bird Ballard stamp set. I really like how this card turned out. It's such a easy and fun sketch to re-create more cards. Hope you like what I am sharing today.




Challenge Used: FebFri167
Stamp Sets: Bird Ballard

Colors: Rich Razzleberry
Paper: Whisper White, Share What You Love DSP, Petal Pink
Others: Decorative Boarder Punch, Nature Poem Twine, Share What You Love Pearls, 

1 comment:

  1. So cute, Pamela - this was one of my fave sheets from this paper pack - and I still have enough left to case this adorable card! Love your little twine bow, too! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete