Monday, October 5, 2026

10/5/26 - Make My Monday #288 Fall / A Place to Start October 2026 ATG (Spotlight) - Fern & Floral

Happy Monday and welcome to October! Today is my son's birthday and I am sharing a card at Make My Monday (Fall) and A Place To start (ATG - Spotlight). I went with a big Fern image in black and used a negative 1" circle template and sponge it with Daring Duckling, but sadly, I didn't use enough color, so the spotlight circle is very faint, but you get the idea. Then whatever is within that yellow circle, I colored the ferns with Watercolor Pencils and used Blender Pen to smooth out the lines. I paired it with a background DSP with fall colors. I hope you enjoyed this card and be sure to join us at the challenges. 








Challenge: October 2026, #288

Stamps: Fern & Flora,
Colors: Black, Darling Duckling, Cajun Craze/Old Olive
Papers: White, Sunflower Field DSP, 
Others: Dimension, Stitched Rectangle Dies, 1" Circle Punch, Dots, 

No comments:

Post a Comment