Wednesday, September 25, 2019

9/25/19 - CASE-ing Tuesday - So Thankful

I am 3 days straight on posting on my blog after being idle for awhile so I consider that's a success! Today's card is using CASE-ing Tuesday layout from the Holiday Catalog pg 3. I really like this layout and I like using the Nested Label Framelits and love how this turned out. The stamp set is one of my favorite from the holiday catalog called Beauty and Joy. It's truly is versatile and you will have images for Fall as well as Christmas! I haven't ordered anything else but this was on the top of my list. I hope you like this card today!




Challenge Used: CASE-ing Tuesday #218
Stamp Sets: Beauty & Joy.
Colors: Pumpkin Pie, Gray Granite, Crushed Curry,
Paper: Whisper White, Fall DSP (retired)


Others: Dimensional, 3/16" Braided Linen Trim, Nested Label Framelits,

No comments:

Post a Comment