Thursday, September 26, 2019

9/26/19 - Sketch #335 - Beauty and Joy

Thursday! Today's card is using a new challenge I found - Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. I decided to continue to use my Beauty and Joy stamp set from the current Holiday Catalog but this time, I used some different color combination that I haven't used awhile. I also paired it up with one of the retired DSP, and the layout is pretty much true to the sketch except I totally forgot to add a sentiment! Hope you like this card I am sharing today!



Challenge Used: #335
Stamp Sets: Beauty & Joy,
Colors: Shaded Spruce, Soft Suede, Merry Merlot, Basic Gray
Paper: Whisper White, Christmas DSP (retired)
Others: Dimensional, Stitched Framelits, Rhinestone, 

4 comments:

  1. Love those bold stripes. Very dramatic and clean card. Thank you for joining us at Atlantic Hearts this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so well done - love the dramatic effect. Thanks for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts - there is a new sketch every Monday and we hope to see you back again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pamela, love this image! thanks so much for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. Good luck!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job with the sketch, Love the pot of ivy. Thanks for submitting to AHSC.

    ReplyDelete