Wednesday, October 23, 2019

10/23/19 - Freshly Made Sketch - Sweet Friendship

Happy Hump Day - today's card is using Freshly Made Sketch. I wished I can say that I put more thoughts into this card but truly this card was finished in less than 3 min - including picking the color of the card base and what to do with  the sketch. I decided to use the flowers that I pre-cut when I got the DSP (Bird Ballard) and just layer it on top of another DSP from the same pack. I wanted to use the long sentiment so this is from Butterfly Wishes. I think I just have the right person to send this to. Hope you enjoy the quick card today!





Challenge Used: FMS408
Stamp Sets: Butterfly Wishes
Colors: Terracotta Tile,
Paper: Whisper White, Bird Ballard DSP
Others: Dimension, 

4 comments:

  1. What a pretty card! Those flowers are just lovely! Love the colours as well! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you used the designer paper! Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love when a card practically makes itself! This one is gorgeous. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty flowers for sure! Sweet card! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete