Tuesday, October 8, 2019

10/8/19 - PP462 & #GDP210 - Thank You

Today's card is using 2 challenges - The Paper Papers & Global Design Project, one is fall them (Thank You) and one is a sketch challenge. I decided to pull out one of my favorite, Check You Out stamp set! Instead of using the animal images, I decided to keep it simple and just use the good ol' library check out list from back in the day. I fussy cut out the image and stamped a Thank You sentiment and this finish this quick and easy card! I hope you enjoy this card today!



























Challenge Used: #GDP210, PP462
Stamp Sets: Check  You Out
Colors: Grapefruit Grover, Soft Suede, Call Me Clover
Paper: Whisper White, Nature Poem (retired), Blackberry Bliss, 3/4" Circle Punch
Others: Dimensional, 

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet card Pamela! I love the striped background and the library ticket is a fun way to personalise a message. Thanks for playing along with my gratitude challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw! This is such an adorable card, Pamela! I love the striped paper and the colors you selected. The heart is the perfect little accent. Thank you for sharing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete