Thursday, October 24, 2019

10/24/19 - Paper Craft Crew Challenge - Happy Day

Today's card is using Paper Craft Crew Sketch Challenge! I love this sketch and had so much fun creating and putting this card together! I decided to use With All My Love DSP for it (I love this paper!) and paired it up with Love What You Do stamp set! I used the colors combo in the DSP so the flower are Flirty Flamingo and Lovely Lipstick. The crumb cake card stock for layering is embossed and the floral piece is cut out with the Nested Stitched Framelits. I hope you like this awesome card today and check out the challenge website.

PCC356 Vertical Sketch Challenge

Challenge Used: PCC356
Stamp Sets: Love What You Do, Itty Bitty Birthday
Colors: Memento Black,
Paper: Whisper White, Bird Ballard DSP
Others: Dimension, Lovely Lipstick (markers), Flirty Flamingo (markers), Vanilla Scalloped Lace Trim, Nested Stitched Framelits, 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful use of the patterned paper for the background! I like the lace detail used, as well. Thanks for playing along with our Paper Craft Crew challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete