Tuesday, November 3, 2020

11/3/2020 - Cradz 4 Guyz - You're The Greatest

Welcome back to another week of challenge here at Cardz 4 Guyz and this week we are making Birthday for an Adult Guy! Lately I find myself not having a lot of time to craft but I still want to make card as it truly relaxes me so this card is perfect for that. I used Stampin’ Up Rectangle Postage Punch and selected a few designer series paper pattern that I like and then arrange to showcase the paper. The sentiment is stamped and cut out on a die. I think a true golfer (adult per say) probably understand the sentiment a little better, unless you play golf as a kiddo. To finished of the card I added a ribbon. I hope you enjoy this card today and be sure to join us at the challenge. Find a way to fit your hobby into your daily routine, even when you only have 10 min!

 


Challenge: #27

Stamp Set: Country Club  
Colors: Garden Green,  
Others: Dimension, Stitched So Sweetly Dies, Ribbon (retired)   
Papers: Whisper White, Gray Granite, Country Club DSP,  


1 comment:

  1. I love your designer papers...perfect for creating a card for this challenge!!

    ReplyDelete