Tuesday, October 27, 2020

10/27/2020 CAS(E) this Sketch - Coming Home

Another few days went by without crafting. Today’s card is using CAS(E) this Sketch, for some reason, the ideas in my head always turned out better than what I’ve created. I used a house image that I haven’t used yet (tall) and color it in with SU markers and die cut it out to put on a stitched circle shape. To finish the card I put the stripe of DSP from the same suite on a Pool Party cardstock. It’s nice to be able to create again to get my juice going. Too much is going on lately but I want to make sure I craft a little. It’s the only stable thing in my life right now. Thank you for stopping by.

 

Challenge: #395
Stamp Set: Coming Home
Colors: Stazon Black, Mossy Meadow, Soft Suede, Poppy Parade, Balmy Blue,
Others: Dimension, Stitched Shaped Dies, SU Markers, Wink A Stella    
Papers: Whisper White, Coming Home DSP, Pool Party.

    

1 comment:

  1. Aww! This is a cutie! I love the house inside the circular focal point! I saw your card when I linked mine to this week's CASE this sketch and had to stop by!

    ReplyDelete