Monday, October 12, 2020

10/12/2020 - Make My Monday #133 Orange as the Dominant Colour - Daisy

 Welcome back to another week here at Make My Monday and today’s challenge is Orange as a dominate color! I decided to go with hopefully a fall theme card since when I think of orange, fall pops into my mind! I stamped the flower petal in Bumble Bee and did the rock and roll technique to edge up the petals. I also sponge daube the middle of the flower with Pumpkin Pie. Added some sequins and designer series paper to finish of my card! I hope you enjoy this card I am sharing today and be sure to check out DT’s creation and join us at the challenge!

 

 

Challenge: #133
Stamp Set: Daisy Lane
Colors: Bumble Bee, Pumpkin Pie, Just Jade,
Others: Dimensional, Stitched So Sweetly Dies,
Papers: Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie, Plaid Tidings 6x6 DSP,  


1 comment:

  1. love that you teamed a plaid paper with your cardstock and the beautiful stamp, a wonderful card

    ReplyDelete