Wednesday, October 21, 2020

10/21/2020 - Freshly Made Sketch & Global Design Project - You've been on my mind

Happy Hump Day – It’s been awhile since I’ve created a card  the past few days so I am glad to get back to it. Today’s card is using both Global Design Project (theme) & Freshly Made Sketches. I’ve been wanting to send a card to a dear friend due to some issues and this is the perfect card for her because of the sentiment. The stripes are 2 ¼” by ¾” and layer on top of Basic Black and then Whisper White. The pumpkin is color in with SU Markers and with a ribbon underneath, and all on a dimension. I really enjoy making this card and I hope the recipient  likes it too. Thank you for checking out my card today.

 



Challenge: #458 & #GDP263
Stamp Set: Butterfly Gala, Gather Together,  
Colors: Stazon Black, Mango Melody, Pumpkin Pie, Gray Granite, Mossy Meadow (Markers)
Others: Dimension, 3/8” Embroidered Ribbon,  Gather Leaves Dies,      
Papers: Whisper White, Plaid Tidings DSP,  Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie,


2 comments:

  1. LOVE your use of the plaid! It's great behind the sweet little pumpkin! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a lovely card. Your choice of DSP and colours is just wonderful. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete