Thursday, October 8, 2020

10/8/2020 - Freshly Made Challenge - From Our House to Yours

Happy Thursday – Today’s card is using one of my favorite challenge – Freshly Made Sketches! Lately I’ve been making a lot of Fall Theme card and decided to go with the Christmas card today. The Coming Home Bundle from Stampin’ Up is awesome for this card with the sentiment. I stamped all the images and color them in with Stampin’ Blends – which has becoming one of my go to coloring tools. The car and the wreath is die cut out using the coordinating dies. I just love this card and I think I’ve already have a recipient in mind, I know, kind of early, right?! I hope you enjoy my creation today!

 


Challenge: #456 
Stamp Set: Coming Home, Itty Bitty Christmas
Colors: Misty Moonlight, Old Olive, Poppy Parade, Daffodil Delight, Pool Party, Gray Granite, Soft Suede,
Others: Coming Home Dies, Dimensional, Stitched Rectangle Dies,
Papers: Whisper White, Early Espresso, Real Red, Glimmer Paper (Balmy Blue)  


5 comments:

  1. Sweet CAS design! Glad you shared it at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super fun card! I just love that little house and the beautiful red background! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet holiday card! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great way to use this fun set! Love that little house. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete