Tuesday, December 1, 2020

12/1/2020 - Cardz 4 Guyz #259 Traditional Christmas - Happy Holidays

Welcome back to another week of challenge here at Cardz 4 Guyz and this week’s challenge is Traditional Christmas. To me, this just me Red/Green/White or Cream in this case. I pulled out last year’s Christmas DSP from SU and paired it with the retired stamp set called Beauty and Joy. I almost forgot how wonderful this stamp set is and it can create a very elegant and traditional card. I added the Vanilla Lace Trim and a sentiment from Teeny Tiny Christmas and voila, here is your Christmas Card. I hope you enjoy my creation today and be sure to join us at the challenge.

 


Challenge: #259
Stamp Set: Beauty & Joy,  Teeny Tiny Christmas
Colors: Old Olive, Gray Granite, Soft Suede  
Others: Dimension, Stitched Rectangle Dies, Vanilla Lace Trim, Classic Label Punch,  
Papers: Whisper White, Christmas DSP (retired), Cherry Cobbler,  


No comments:

Post a Comment