Wednesday, December 16, 2020

12/16/20 - Try Stampin' Or Not On Tuesday - Merry Christmas

It’s been awhile since I’ve participated Try Stampin’ or Not On Tuesday and I am glad for such a fun sketch and inspiration from the design team. Of course I created a Christmas card, even if it doesn’t get mailed out this year, I can send it next year. I used the scalloped punch (retired) but sadly I didn’t lined it up too good. The house is color in with Stampin’ Blends and I like the sentiment fit into the punch! I hope you enjoy this card!

 



Challenge: #487

Stamp Set: Comgin Home, Itty Bitty Christmas,
Colors: Memento Black, Stampin’ Blends, Misty Moonlight,
Others: Dimension, Silver Edge Ribbon, Home Together Dies, Timeless Label Punch,
Papers: Whisper White, Coming Home DSP, Real Red, Misty Moonlight


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Pamela - I've had so much fun with this suite! Love your perfect coloring here! Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, Pamela! I have already started making holiday cards for next year, too! All you need is a little wreath on the door or candles in the window and it will sing!!! Thank you for coming back and sharing your card and creativity with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete