Monday, December 21, 2020

12/21/2020 - Make My Monday #138 Create Your Own Background - Thank You

Welcome back to another week of challenge here at Make My Monday and this week we are creating our own background! I’ve been needing some Thank You cards lately and I need to make multiple so this stamp your own background is easy to do, only because of the stamp set! I stamped multiple of this background in a row and die cut out the image and color it with Stampin’ Blends. Added a Thank You sentiment and a coordinating twine and I have a quick and easy Thank You card. I hope you enjoy this card today and be sure to join us at the challenge.

 


Challenge: #138
Stamp Set: Timeless Textures (retired), Flowering Blooms  
Colors: Calypso Coral, Memento Black, Old Olive, Soft Suede
Others: Dimension, Flowering Dies, Calypso Coral Twine,
Papers: Whisper White, Flirty Flamingo,  


1 comment: