Tuesday, February 23, 2021

2/23/2021 - Cardz 4 Guyz #265 - Thinking Of You

Welcome back to another week of challenge here at Cardz 4 Guyz and this week we are making Thinking Of You card. I wanted to keep it a bit simple since it’s for a guy so I pulled out the Friend Like You Bundle. I used the Friendly Silhouettes Dies with Whisper White to cut out the image and then used my Stampin’ Up Markers to color it in. Then I stamped the dragonfly in Memento Black and put 2 on a mini dimension to pop it up. I really like how this turned out and I think I might know someone that I can send this to! I hope you enjoy this card today and be sure to join us at the challenge.

 

 

Challenge: #265
Stamp Set: Friend Like You, Seaside Notion,    
Colors: Granny Apple Green/Soft Suede SU Markers, Soft Seafoam  
Others: Mini Dimensional, Friendly Silhouettes Dies,     
Papers: Whisper White, Basic Black, Soft Seafoam,

    

No comments:

Post a Comment