Thursday, February 25, 2021

2/25/2021 - Freshly Made Sketch #474 - Heart

Today’s quick card is using Freshly Made Sketch #474. Instead of using the snail image like most people would, I used the Mushroom images instead and color it with Stampin’ Markers. I also used the coordinating paper with it. Instead of an actual sentiment, I used the speech bubble with the heart from the paper and cut it out with the dies. I hope you enjoy this card today!

 

 


Challenge: #474
Stamp Set: Snail Mail
Colors: Daffodil Delight, Bermuda Bay, Blushing Bride, Gray Granite, Real Red
Others: Dimensional, Snail Mail Dies,  
Papers: Whisper White, Snail Mail DSP, Daffodil Delight,     


5 comments:

  1. Terrific card in fun, fresh colors! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card! I love those brightly coloured mushrooms so much! So pretty! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet happy card! Love those colorful mushrooms! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I love your colors. Thank you for joining in our sketch challenge this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete