Monday, April 5, 2021

4/5/2021 - Well Suited Suite - You're The Best

Today I am sharing a quick card I made using the Well-Suite Bundle. I just go the die from the mail over the weekend and couldn’t wait to make a card!! Most of the items are using the dies and the coordinating DSP. This is my first try so I will need to figure out what each component is for and how to put them together. The card base is white so it can be used as a shirt. I think the tie might need to be under the collard, oops. I hope you enjoy this quick card I am sharing today!

* Be sure to click HERE to see all the retiring stuff!! 

 


Challenge: N/A
Stamp Set: Handsomely Suited     
Colors: Pacific Point,      
Others: Dimension, Suite and Tie Dies, Classic Label Punch,   
Papers: Whisper White, Well Suited DSP,


No comments:

Post a Comment