Friday, April 9, 2021

4/9/2021 - CASE-ing Tuesday - You Melt My Heart

Happy Friday – Today’s card is from CASE-ing Tuesday #298 (2021 Jan-Jun Mini Catalog, p 27). I actually really like the card in the mini catty and decided to mostly just CASE it. The paper is retired from last year but I thought it paired pretty well with the stamp set. For all the popsicles, I used 2 colors of ink pads for it, to create a darker and lighter version. The colors are Pool Party/Balmy Blue, Pumpkin Pie/Mango Melody, and Granny Apple Green/Soft Seafoam. I really enjoyed making this card and I hope you will get some inspiration from me as well as our catalog!

 


Challenge: #298
Stamp Set: Ice Cream Corner    
Others: Dimension, 1 ½” Circle Punch, Stitched Nested Layering Dies,  
Colors: Pool Party/Balmy Blue, Pumpkin Pie/Mango Melody, Granny Apple Green/Soft Sea Foam
Papers: Whisper White, Pool Party, Free as a Bird DSP (retired)


No comments:

Post a Comment