Friday, December 1, 2023

12/1/23 - My Time To Craft #522 Christmas Food - Taco Fiesta with Garden Walk DSP

Happy Friday and welcome back to another challenge here with us at Make Time to Craft and we are making food related to Christmas! I got a little creative because instead of food, I picked the ingredients that can be used to create some yummy food in the Hispanic culture! What do you see in my stamp images? Avocado, Spicy Pepper, Lime, Cactus and Chips! I think with these, you can make some really fun dishes and a guacamole for appetizer! I finished the card with a DSP that has poinsettia since it’s a Christmas flowers! I hope you liked the card I am sharing today and be creative with our challenge!


 


Challenge: #522
Stamp: Taco Fiesta,             
Colors: Black, Various Colors of Markers,       
Paper: White, Garden Walk DSP, Crushed Curry     
Others: Dimension, Stitched Rectangle Dies, Stampin’ Markers,

No comments:

Post a Comment