Wednesday, December 6, 2023

12/6/2023 - The Male Room #181 Christmas - Merry Christmas with More Wishes

Happy Hump Day and this is our last challenge of 2023! I can’t believe that this year is almost over and of course we have to end the year with a Christmas theme, right?! In my opinion, Poinsettia is just a must on a Christmas card and what I did is cut the DSP down to 4 x 5 ¼” and then another cut at 2” so I have 2 different panels, then I just flipped one over to showcase both sides of it. I used Tear and Tapes in between those 2 pieces and added some Gilead Leafing on it, because Gold is Christmas as well. Hope you enjoyed this card and be sure to join us at the challenge!

 


 


Challenge: #181
Stamp: More Wishes,            
Colors: Wild Wheat, Pretty Peacock,      
Paper: White, Garden Walk DSP, Cherry Cobbler,    
Others: Dimension, Deckled Rectangle Dies, Blooming Pearls, Gilead Leafing

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful use of patterned papers and a lovely edge to your sentiment panel. I can’t believe we are at the end of the year either! X

    ReplyDelete