Monday, August 5, 2019

8/5/19 - CAS(E) This Sketch - Smile

Happy Monday - we had a great weekend spending time as a family. My mom also came yesterday to help out for a month with Hunter, which I am so grateful for. Today's card is using CAS(E) This Sketch Challenge. I know it's hard to believe but Fall is actually just around the corner - since the demonstrator can start ordering from the Holiday Catalog. I used the Dasisy Lane Bundle and the leaf is from Daisy Delight. The paper is a retired DSP but I think they matched perfectly. I hope you enjoy this quick card today! Have a great week!





Challenge Used: CTS#333
Stamp Sets: Daisy Lane, Daisy Delight,

Colors: Rich Razzleberry, Shaded Spruce
Paper: Whisper White, Nature Poem DSP, Soft Suede
Others:  Gingham Gala Adhesive-Backed Sequins

No comments:

Post a Comment