Friday, August 16, 2019

8/16/19 - CTS#335 - I will Walrus be Your Frien

Happy Friday - today's card is using a new stamp that I just ordered and received. I've been eyeing this stamp set for awhile and  been debating if I should order it or not and finally take a plunge after seeing so many cute samples! I took a strip of whiser white and freely cut the wavy and then use the sponge with pool party to create this ocean wave in the background. I cut out the Walrus and put it on the dimension and finished it with a really cute sentiment. I hope you like this quick card today, you will definitely see more samples of this stamp set!




Challenge Used: CTS#335
Stamp Sets: We'll Walrus be Friends

Colors: Stazon, Basic Gray, Pool Party,
Paper: Whisper White, Basic  Gray,
Others: Sponge, Dimensional 

No comments:

Post a Comment