Thursday, August 1, 2019

8/1/19 - TSOT416 - Love What You Do

Today is August 1st and the card I created today is using Try Stampin' On Tuesday card sketch. I think I cut both of the squares too big so it looks a little funny, they should be smaller than (2.5 x 2.5). I used the With All My Love DSP from the last occasion catalog and it was suppose to be for Valentines but as you can see here, it's very versatile. I kept the card true to the card and pretty simple. I hope you enjoy the card today!








Challenge Used: TSOT419
Stamp Sets: Love What You Do

Colors: Petal Pink, Lovely Lipstick
Paper: Whisper White, With All My Love DSP, Petal Pink
Others:  Gingham Gala Adhesive-Backed Sequins

5 comments:

  1. Pamela - I have that DSP set too, but hadn't thought about using the two patterns together... they really work! I like how you used the color of the card base in your main panel as a wash background. Thank you for sharing with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your choice of a clean and simple image for the focal point and these patterns go very well together! I also had some issues with size when I was creating my card and kept cutting down the squares until they fit properly for me (so you aren't the only one...) Thanks for sharing with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I love that combo of papers together - makes the pretty stamped image really pop! So cute! Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty papers, Pamela! When it comes to a sketch, I believe you have artistic license so the squares can be any size you wish. Lovely card! Thank you for playing along at TSOT Challenge #419.

    ReplyDelete
  5. great simple card. Thanks for joining us at TSOT!

    ReplyDelete